that is what you found at blue botique?? pretty funny!!
I think you should go with the pirates! Oh but I also like the roman soldier and the witch too! do you have a few parties you can go to so you can wear all of them?? :)
Thanks so much for the cards! I received them in the mail today. I will send some out as soon as we get ours. We submitted them a couple weeks ago, we are just waiting for them to be printed. Hopefully soon! :)
You guys are funny! I think they are all great... but I need to see Jessica in a Roman solider outfit before i can make a sound decision! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI am totally liking the pirates though, and i love the witch hat. Such a hard decision. Maybe I will think about it and be back. lol
that is what you found at blue botique?? pretty funny!!
ReplyDeleteI think you should go with the pirates! Oh but I also like the roman soldier and the witch too! do you have a few parties you can go to so you can wear all of them?? :)
Thanks so much for the cards! I received them in the mail today. I will send some out as soon as we get ours. We submitted them a couple weeks ago, we are just waiting for them to be printed. Hopefully soon! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Jessica, I would have laughed terrifically hard if all the kids weren't asleep. That witch picture rocks! So cool. You crack me up.
ReplyDeleteI thought the only costumes they sold at the Blue Boutique were for "Slutoween". I do like the roman outfits.
ReplyDeletePS...Don't buy Halloween costumes w/ that...buy some "fun" stuff ;)!
LOVE the pirates...LOVE it...you guys are the bomb.
ReplyDeleteI love and prefer that Roman soldier Halloween costume.
ReplyDelete