Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finishing our basement

Well we decided to finish our 4th bedroom in case Ron ever gets to work from home. That way we'll have two bedrooms and two offices.

We hired one of my brothers to help us frame it. He did most of the work, of course, but Ron was pretty helpful with his one Michael Jackson glove and all. NICE!

This week Ron is working on getting it wired up for electricity, cable tv and a computer network. Then comes the dreaded sheetrock :( We hates that part!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Once Ron knows what he's doing he could come help me finish our basement.

    Pro bono, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a huge job that is. Good Luck! It was wonderful to see you at the shower today.
    www.thecoombs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you post a picture of the girl from Planet of the Apes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of Michael Jackson freaks me out. Poor guy.

    Anyway, we had a great time with you guys! I love hiking, we should go more often.

    Also, I have recovered. I thought I was going to die on the way home, but Jessica's ibuprofen saved me. And a hot shower. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good comparison on the glove. However thank goodness Ron doesn't have a detachable nose like Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS AWESOME...I want a tour of your house when you are done. I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts