Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Miracles Don't Get Any Cuter


Kenzie in her beautiful white dress made by grandma Nancy.
She is just so precious!

This may seem like an akward picture, but I love it anyway. It shows how happy Ron and I were that day with our three little kids dressed in white. What a wonderful day! It could not have been more perfect.

We took Kenzie back to the temple for pictures when it was lighter outside. (Our sealing was in the evening this time.) She was such a good sport considering it was quite chilly outside. Her cheeks got rosy, but she gave us a few smiles.

She's such a little sweety-bug. We're so happy she's stuck with us forever now.

 






2 comments:

  1. i LOVE her blessing dress! i need my mother to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am so glad I caught up with you!! You haven't changed at all. You have a cute family...so happy for you!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts