Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Life Is Sooo Busy...

(Us on our new porch!)
Life has never been busier for us than it is now with three little kids. Sometimes I wish one was a little older and in school.  Ok maybe I wish that a lot. But we do try to have fun through all the craziness. (I never knew how much my children's bodily functions would consume my days - lol). Whoever said the days are long but the years go by fast is a genius.

ANYWAY :)

Things we've been doing since August:

Sold our house.
Bought a new house.
Moved :(
Moved :)
Kenzie turned 5 months and we have her adoption finalization scheduled!!! YAY!



Daddy got behind the camera for a minute and captured a couple of cute pics with me and my kiddos!

(Some of the cutest kids on the planet!)
(I love that Lexi is hugging me - such a mommy's girl).


And last but not least here's my two "helpers" in daddy's aprons, cooking up some trouble I'm sure.

Everyone is doing well and loving our new space. So far, so good.

3 comments:

  1. You guys look so happy, and I love that you are a family of 5. :) Congrats on the new house, sounds like a lot of work is happening over in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! your kids are dang cute! i hope i can come and see your new house sometime! congrats on your new home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute family and reading your fun blog. Miss ya much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts