Monday, March 05, 2012

Girls Rule!!!


At least they will at our house when baby #3 comes along :)
(We HAD to have a cake to get ZJ excited about it - you all know how important his cake is to him)
Amanda was able to re-schedule her sonogram appointment for today. She called us as we were meeting with our caseworker for our intake interview.
We're sooooo excited! It seems so real now.
Her due date is now June 10th!
We've filled out our background check forms and we're arranging our reference letters and such.
This is all really happening!
We cannot believe it - but we're so thrilled!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet the new little one in June. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Glad you got on the girl June train. This is gonna be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, I should be doing your intake interview!!! Ha ha. Girls rule at my house too :) So happy for you guys, so so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts