At our house, the answer is a resounding, "YES"!!!
March 5th, I fell madly in love with our little two pound baby growing in Amanda's belly.
I've never met our baby girl, nor do I have a physical connection to her right now, but I love her like she's my own.
Truly she is growing in my heart and I'm excited for her birth so I can hold her in my arms!
We've never been matched so early in a pregnancy before; so experiencing the call from Amanda telling us, "it's a girl" is something I'll never forget. Amanda also sent us a text message saying, "Congratulations, you're getting another lil girl."
We are sooo excited to adopt our little surprise baby!!!
Now we just need to agree on her name :)
You might like to see ZJ's choices:
Scar
T-rex
and MuNala (the name is really Nala from The Lion King, but he always calls her MuNala).
Silly boy, I don't know if we'll ever get him to agree on a name for his sister.
Now we just need to agree on her name :)
You might like to see ZJ's choices:
Scar
T-rex
and MuNala (the name is really Nala from The Lion King, but he always calls her MuNala).
Silly boy, I don't know if we'll ever get him to agree on a name for his sister.
I think T-Rex is an excellent middle name :) Wren wanted Eli to be "Sparkle Shiver Shiver" after two Barbie movie cute animal sidekicks. She also refused to believe we were getting a BOY until after he was born! I'm so excited for you and your suprise baby!
ReplyDelete