Yay! He can go to preschool!!!
It's so great to be three!
But he wouldn't pose for me on his first day - he was too busy:
When you're three - Mommy will even let Simba and Scar play in the cake, too.
It was funny - I was taking a bunch of pictures of ZJ eating his cake because I couldn't remember getting those action shots at his birthday party. Then I noticed little missy was trying to get my attention.
So I pointed the camera at her and said, "Say cheese".
And that's just what she did. She said the cutest "cheese" and I got these sweet pictures of her smiling!
With blue frosting smiles of course!
Unfortunately we forgot our camera at ZJ's bday party and later found out grandma's camera is lost somewhere. SOOO this is all we get this year. We'll have to take one of him playing his new drums too.
We did get to go on the Polar Express the Monday after ZJ's birthday, though, and we DO have pictures to share from that at least.
Here we are trying to fit all the grandkids and grandparents in one picture:
I think Lexi looks like Cindy Lou Who in this picture:
Trying to get ZJ in a picture with us:Having fun with the train ride activities:
Everybody loved "Rudy" (although I'm not sure what Grandma is doing):
Next up - Christmas pictures and then Lexi's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment