Friday, December 16, 2011

ZJ Just Can't Wait to Be Three!

Isn't he THE cutest?!  
Three years ago, this beautiful boy was born. Our lives have changed so much since that day.
He's our little buddy.
A firecracker.
Busy and loveable.
Loud and social.
He LOVES dinosaurs and Lion King.
His favorite holiday is still Halloween, but we'll ask him again after Christmas this year. He's understanding so much more now and rips open presents faster than a speeding bullet!
This year for his birthday we're surprising him with swimming tonight. He's so excited to take swimming lessons soon (as soon as the fitness center opens up registration that is). He keeps telling me his preschool is going to take him swimming (he's a litte confused about it).

Anyway, here are a few pictures we took at the beginning of this month:
He looks sharp!
I asked him to smile nice and this is what I got. I think I must have been tilting my head when I demonstrated.

Practicing his drumming skills.

Smiling at a Fire House ornament that has racoons on it.

He LOVES our drum ornaments this year!

Looking for another ornament to pluck off the tree.

We can't imagine our lives without this little boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. Happy birthday ZJ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts