Recently I keep mentioning to Ron that he should post something on this blog. Afterall it was orginally HIS blog. I think the story went something like this.
Ron tells me he wants to start a blog.
I try to dissuade him.
I say, you'll just stop posting and then I'll have to do it.
Then he started this blog anyway and eventually stopped posting.
Seeing we had readers and seemingly people wanting to read this blog; I took it over.
The strange thing is when I took over the blog - I actually enjoyed it.
It was theraputic.
There were things I needed to say about infertility and adoption.
It became an outlet.
Then ZJ came and it turned more into an updates about him type of blog that fewer people are interested in reading.
But adoption is still always on my mind; it's just right now adoption and I are getting along rather well.
My desire to post rants and raves about the injustices in the adoption world have decreased.
So I turned again to Ron and said, hey remember that blog you started?
How about you post something?
Something interesting?
You know, like not a forward or anything boring like that...
Yep, still waiting.
Ha. Ha. That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love the cute kid updates too! :)