Tuesday, November 16, 2010

23 Months

Boy oh boy - He's almost two!
Funny story for you: He was picking his nose while I was trying to get a picture of him in his pumpkin halloween costume. He stuck a finger up one side and then said "Other one" and stuck his finger up the other side (all on camera for mommy to show his future girlfriends).
He just didn't want the other side to feel left out I guess.
Anyway, he is such a fun boy! He LOVES to read. He's probably got all the Dr. Suess books memorized - I know I sure do! He loves music too and is starting to sing songs to us upon request. Soooo cute :)
 He loves climbing anything and everything, but he's getting really good at listening to what mommy and daddy say - most of the time.



He also loves to pick up spiders or other creatures when we're outside. He especially loves to carry our cat around the yard. It's weird she lets him, but since he's giving her some attention; she'll take it.

We're just sooo happy to have this handsome little boy in our home. We love him more and more and more each day!!!

4 comments:

  1. he is so handsome! I can't believe how grown up he looks. I love the picking the nose pic. We need to get our little tots together sometime I am sure they would have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Arianne, yes we do need to get them together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts