Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ZJ is 14 months!!!!

Who told him he could grow up?
Really, who?
We've been super busy lately...
Getting food in our hair.
Riding a pony.
Lifting weights.
Conquering barstools.
And generally just being the cutest darn toddler we've ever seen!
This boy is so amazingly funny.
And he's so stinkin' smart.
I've been writing down words he can say and it's fun to see how he keeps adding to the list each day.
So far his favorite word is ball.
One day at the grocery store he got all excited and started saying "ball" over and over and over. We had to laugh because all we saw were cantelopes, oranges, tomatoes and apples. But it was so cute we didn't have the heart to correct him.
We just love this little bright blue-eyed boy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow he IS big! I can't believe he's saying so many words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling!! How are you? Quick question, one of my neighbors is looking into adopting, and I was wondering if I could get the info on the agency you used, or anything else you think might be helpful. Hope all is well for your family. Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe he is growing up so fast! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on earth did he get in that bar stool?? That kid is talented (o: He's so handsome! I love that last picture the most.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts