Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's Better Than Disneyland?


Disneyland for free!
We both volunteered at an approved location and we're getting one day free.
Follow the instructions and you could, too!
Go Here to get started.
We already received our free tickets!

From Disney's website "We're getting close to our goal of inspiring one million people to volunteer a day of service. So sign up to make a difference today! Just search for an eligible opportunity, complete the registration form and confirm a specific date and time to volunteer at a participating organization through this site. Each person who participates in this program will receive a 1-day, 1-theme park ticket to Disneyland® Resort or Walt Disney World® Resort, free. Other terms and conditions apply. See complete Program Terms & Conditions and FAQs."

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the opportunity to go. We've had a blast! As for the backpack, I bought it a year ago when we came out here to Florida for a visit, it was the only way to get through the airport by myself with him. And it turned out to be a lifesaver. I've used it so much since then I can say with confidence it was the best ten bucks I've ever spent! Gideon actually doesn't mind it all, in fact he gets very excited to wear his "backpack" because he realizes that it means he'll get to walk rather that be stuck in the stroller or be carried. The week before our trip last year we put it on him at home a few times so he could get used to wearing it. Since then it's never been a problem for him. I've even used it shopping. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts