Friday, August 28, 2009

Have I Lost It?

So Sunday Ron had the brilliant idea to trade babysitting with our friends nearby.

First we watched their kids while they went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication.

Later they watched ZJ so we could go to the same.

We left the house around 2:15 and decided we had plenty of time to drop off the baby and walk to the Stake Center.

We packed up the baby's diaper bag as well as baby cereal, fruit and a bottle for his afternoon meal. We dropped him off and headed over to the church.

Just as we started walking across the parking lot Ron asks, "Did you bring the tickets?"

"Um, no, I didn't...they are sitting on my nightstand at home!"

Granted Ron is usually in charge of tickets and such, not me.

Still it was now 2:25 and we're supposed to be inside the church by 2:30.

So we practically run home. We frantically grab the tickets. Then we rush out the door and drive to the church just in time, but much sweatier and less calm.

Of course the dedication was still wonderful, but I can't help but wonder if I'm losing my mind a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts