I WILL post the ending to Zachary's adoption journal. I have to admit though, I had a sinking feeling... I knew I would be stalled on the last part of his adoption journey for a number of reasons. Partly becaue I haven't written much about the last part like I did the other three parts. Another reason is I didn't write in my journal the ENTIRE four days we were at the hospital so some of the finer details may be a bit sketchy.
Mostly though, it's just hard to put into words how much one little person changed our lives forever. It's truly amazing and I don't want to lose the details with my lack of writing ability. There are many adoption stories, but only one belongs to us. Only one belongs my totally remarkable and yet, completely ordinary son. 
I promise Adoption Part IV is coming.
Oh good! He's so cute I can't stand it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. And hello! He is such a handsome little man already! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeing that I have been through about the same kind of experience, it makes seeing you finally find your little guy to love and raise so special to me. It is hard waiting and wondering how and when the child who is meant to be with you will come. It is only up to God, of course, in his good time to send that special spirit to us. I was finally given Mark and now you have sweet little Zachary. I am so happy for you and I can see that you are great parents. He is as lucky to have you as you are to have him! I love you both and I am so thrilled that God has blessed you with a child.
ReplyDelete