Why, oh why, did we start a flooring project just one week before we have a 100 person luncheon planned and nine people (and two dogs) coming to stay with us???
I guess we're just in the mood for self-punishment.
(Front room floor, during construction.)
Either that or we want to grind our old teeth away so we can get new ones.
Because teeth only grow twice in a lifetime.
Why is that anyway?
(New floor from entryway.)
(New floor from upstairs.)
UPDATED ENTRY:
Yes, Ron, I mean Anonymous, Ron is very awesome and the baby was quite the little helper too (sometimes). And Ron sported some pretty sexy attire during the project. Take a look for yourself. Nice knee-pads!
Wow Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! Your husband must be the most amazing and wonderful man EVER!
Oooh! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteIt lookes beautiful!! Good work!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised? You guys always know how to pull things off. Looks wonderful. I'm glad you got it done before Saturday.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your 'crappy day' post... instantly my day seemed much cleaner. I can only imagine what you said when you discovered that fun diaper.
You'll just have to keep imagining K. After all, this is a "FAMILY" blog.
ReplyDeleteA big hurray for the completion of the adoption. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThe flooring looks beautiful! Good job you two.