Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Adoption Blessings

Three and 1/2 years ago I never imagined taking these pictures:

I hoped and prayed and begged God for these children, but some days I felt such hopelessness. 
Two solid years of hoping and searching and the prayers from sooo many people changed all that.
Now we have three beautiful children!
Who would have guessed our life would turn out so good?
We are so blessed!
Blessed by their wonderful birthmothers who chose to give them life and then chose to give them a family.
I have so much love for their birthfamilies.
I know God helped bring us all together for these children.
I'm so proud of ZJ. He is so sweet with Kenzie. The past year has been difficult, but day by day I see improvements in his behavior and I'm so happy about that!

Even Lexi is pretty good with Kenzie for a 16 month old. ZJ is helping me teach her how to be more gentle. Obviously nobody is being left alone with the baby for a while, but I'm happy they're not super jealous right now. 

Could be because Kenzie sleeps 23.9 hours per day still, but whatever the reason - I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts