Hello! Thought I'd check in on here. Baby girl is still planning her debut sometime around June 10th. We don't really have any updates except we know she's 32 weeks today.
It's kind of strange to think about our baby coming.
We don't get to go to any doctor's appointments or see how our baby is progressing. We don't get to talk to her in my belly or introduce her to her brother and sister yet. No physical bonding at all.
Yet, our baby is real! She is coming to be part of our family (we hope!). I just wish we could talk to her - tell her how excited we are that's she's coming to meet us soon. Tell her how much we love her and want all the things parents want for their children. Tell her we know nothing is perfect, but we're here to try our best and provide for her in every possible way. Tell her we wish we knew exactly when she's coming so we could make better plans!!!
Speaking of plans, as of right now we're thinking of one of us driving (probably a rental car since it's 3000 miles round trip) and one of us flying to Texas. When Lexi was born it took us about 14 hours to arrange flights and get to the hospital. We hurried as fast as we could, but every airline was sold out and we had to buy tickets on priceline to even get flights! Driving will be at least 20 hours but it's so much cheaper!
I change my opinion on what we're going to do pretty much daily though. Some things I just can't plan no matter how badly I want to.
At least this time we won't have to get a loan before we leave town. We already received our tax return - Woo Hoo!!!
One less, really big thing, to worry about!
And we're in the home stretch - only 8 weeks left to go!
P.S. Feeling blessed
P.S. Feeling blessed
What part of Texas? I know from Provo to Dallas is a good 24 hrs (haven't driven it yet, but lots of people in my ward have). We are in the Dallas area and near both DFW and Love field. We'd be happy to give you a place to crash or pickup from the airport or babysitting or whatever! I'm so happy for all of you!
ReplyDelete