Saturday, April 03, 2010

Let's Play A Game

Can you spot the monkey climbing the gate?
It used to be this was $19 well spent.
Now I'm not so sure...at least not if he ends up having bodily injury.
It's like he woke up one morning with two speeds: fast and faster!
Seriously, one day he was still a baby and the next day he was a toddler. Did I mention, he's a fast one?!

"But Mom, I'm innocent," he says.

There are a few things we've learned for sure during the past few months. 1. Parenting is not for sissys. Does this look easy?
Well, don't let him fool you. He's still a sweet little boy. It just takes a bit more coaxing than before.
Even if we have to wipe his boogers a millions times a day; it's still worth it.. It's worth all the paperwork, all the prayers and everything we had to go thru to be his parents.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the joys, now times that by 3 and welcome to our household. You are completely right in saying it is still worth it, but there are still days I wonder! He is such a cutie, how can you not love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute!! can't believe how big he is looking. we need to get our kiddos together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts