For the record,
I want to say that although my Mommy and Daddy couldn't conceive me,
They did not get me from Toys R Us
Nor from someone's vegetable garden.
I want to say that although my Mommy and Daddy couldn't conceive me,
They did not get me from Toys R Us
Nor from someone's vegetable garden.

If you must know,
A Guardian Angel helped them.
If you're still hoping to adopt,
give them a try.
They are always looking for new families.
I sometimes wonder if we made the right choice with LDSFS. The odds are so bad, and I feel like I'm not gettin' any younger. I don't know if I can wait for years and years, you know?
ReplyDeleteWould you use them again? How long did you "wait" with them before you were matched? We didn't have the greatest experience with LDSFS. I'm not sure I could convince hubs to use them again.
ReplyDeleteI loved this age! I remember doing a post when she was about the same size because I thought she looked like a cabbage patch too! Your son is gorgeous.
Hi Friends,
ReplyDeleteI'm not comfortable answering your questions within the blog at this point but we emailed you.
And if anybody else has specific questions about our experience with AGA, please feel free to email us. It's under "View my complete profile."
Oh, I planted my first garden this year! Do you think I'll end up with a baby instead of peas?
ReplyDeleteCute post. Like it. Your son looks so happy!
I just want to kiss those little chubby cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! And for the record, I don't know about anyone else, but we had a fantastic experience with LDSFS. I'm always willing to talk about it. It breaks my heart to hear that others had less than great experiences.
ReplyDeleteYour son is absolutely adorable! I think I need a boy. Badly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving me props on your blog! =)