My Big (baby) girl is 18 months old! She is sooo fun (most of the time :)
Most days I can't get over how FREAKIN adorable she is!
She frequently finds ZJ and just hugs him while saying "ahhhh."
Or plants a big (mmmm-wah) kiss on his head. Or kisses mommy or daddy or Kenzie. She even goes around hugging toys and saying "ahhhh". Even the ugly toys or scary toys. One day I saw her walking around and hugging a rubber skeleton that was left out from Halloween.
Or plants a big (mmmm-wah) kiss on his head. Or kisses mommy or daddy or Kenzie. She even goes around hugging toys and saying "ahhhh". Even the ugly toys or scary toys. One day I saw her walking around and hugging a rubber skeleton that was left out from Halloween.
She oozes sweetness.
She is getting soo verbal; just like her big brother. She can say tons of words and a few sentences too!
For Father's day we went to my dad's house for a little while to play on his deck and in the backyard. We were just chatting and then Ron couldn't see Lexi so he started looking around for her. He leaned over the deck railing and saw her hiding from us. She smiled her daddy-melting smile and said, "I tricked you!"
She is smart, funny, cute and at that age where she can reach just about anything if we leave it too close to the edge. She also LOVES to get into the dishwasher. If anyone opens the dishwasher - she runs full-speed ahead! Same thing if the bathroom door or our bedroom door gets left open. Or sometimes she'll point at it and say "door" until she gets our attention to shut it. Then she'll run for it!
She loves her dolly and sleeps with her every night. We just moved her to her big-girl bed and she is sleeping in it really well. She wouldn't sleep in it in ZJ's room, but she's doing great in her own room.
We're so happy each of you are in our family!
I'm glad because I didn't want to buy two cribs and Kenzie will need it pretty soon!
Happy 18 months little Lexi-pie!
(July 4th, Kenzie 2 mo. Zachy 3 1/2 and Lexi 18 mo.)


No comments:
Post a Comment