Tuesday, October 05, 2010

End of Summer = Photos Galore!

We spent some of our time this summer having fun with the cousins.
(ZJ, Karson, Jossy)
You better believe this is the best picture we could get of the baby cousins.
ZJ is the oldest baby (Dec. b-day), Karson youngest (June b-day), Jossy is in between (March b-day).
Hopefully, when they're older, they'll appreciate the pains we went thru to even get this photo.

Here are the babies with Hayden, he's obviously more than a few months older than ZJ, but ZJ LOVES Hayden. One time ZJ was sound asleep and we'd been talking about all sorts of things near him. The minute we even mentioned Hayden's name, ZJ was wide awake! It was seriously so funny....We love that Hayden!

(ZJ, Jossy, Karson, Hayden)
Nothing like 4-wheeling at grandpa's ranch with your cousins.

Last week it was one last hurrah in the sun. It was unseasonably warm in the Salt Lake Valley and we took full advantage of it!
ZJ wearing his baby banz for the first time. He's sooo cute and squishy!

This boy will spray the hose for at least an hour. AWESOME!!! I love this entertainment!
"Mommy, look, I found a rock in this mud!"

Covered in mud, done with his sunglasses and hat, and having fun on his trike.
This boy is very determined to pedal that trike!
Look, he moved a little!!! One happy boy!

Back to the ranch...
Boy oh boy, does he like tools. Here he's helping grandpa b. build a fence to keep the cows out of our fun. After knocking over my brother's bbq and sleeping on our porch, grandpa b. had enough!
ZJ was such a big helper. Loves to measure and hit stuff too.

Cute picture of Karson and ZJ. I think they'll be buds for sure.

Jossy and ZJ, maybe not buds, but really cute on grandpa b's recliner.
What a fun summer we had!!! We miss you already, summer. See your  blue skys again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!
    I was wondering if you would be interested in being spotlighted on my blog next month? I am going to be featuring couples who are hoping to adopt! If so just send me an email: Claytonandangie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and I can't believe how big ZJ is getting!!

    I also love your Princess Bride quote. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts